Mitsubishi Challenger PB Series V-SPEC Safari Snorkel
The SS665HF Mitsubishi Challenger 4x4 Snorkel is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of PB 2.5L Diesel engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Mitsubishi PB 2.5L Diesel Challenger, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Mitsubishi Challenger design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Mitsubishi Challenger 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Mitsubishi Challenger snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
*EXCEPT XLS fitted with HID Headlamps
- Specifically designed to suit the Mitsubishi Challenger PB 2.5L Diesel 2010-13
- V-Spec snorkels are researched and tested to the highest standards in durability & UV stability with polyethylene material
- Delivers a consistent flow of cool air for maximum engine performance
- Positively sealed for the ultimate protection during river crossings & in dusty conditions
- OEM presentation and long-term durability
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for assisting with installation.
- 2009-On Mitsubishi Challenger PB Series 2.5Litre-I4 Diesel (4D56 DI-D)
To Suit: Mitsubishi PB Challenger (12/09 +) XLS with HID lights TBA
To Suite Engin: 4D56 DI-D 2.5L l4