The Safari SS178HF snorkel is tough and stylish and has been designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of the Mazda BT50.
The snorkel funnels cool clean air into the snorkel body and the Safari air ram acts as a higly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The Safari Snorkel body and air ram are manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
The Safari Snorkel system is supplied as a complete and comprehensive system that includes every nut, bolt and bracket required for installation, from stainless steel studs, self-locking nyloc nuts and large diameter stainless steel body washers through to the tough plastic A-pillar inserts.
Fit 2020/21 on facelift models with 4JJ3-TCX 3 litre 4 cyclinder motor.
- Manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own Industrial Spec UV Stabilised Polyethylene
- They look identical to the current versions of the Safari Snorkel
- They have a Life Time warranty
- *They primarily suit current model vehicles.
- The Air Ram is designed to remove the maximum volume of water from the incoming air stream, while delivering the maximum airflow to your vehicle’s engine.
To suit model - TF Mazda BT50 (06/20 +) factory Snorkel Replacement
To suit engine - 4JJ3-TCX -3.0l L4