The SS178HF Mazda BT50 Snorkel is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of 2021 onwards 3.0L Diesel engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Mazda BT50 2021 onwards 3.0L, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Mazda BT50 design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Mazda BT50 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Mazda BT50 snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
- Manufactured in Australia from Safari’s own Industrial Spec UV Stabilised Polyethylene
- They look identical to the current versions of the Safari Snorkel
- They have a Life Time warranty
- *They primarily suit current model vehicles.
- The Air Ram is designed to remove the maximum volume of water from the incoming air stream, while delivering the maximum airflow to your vehicle’s engine.
By rotating the air ram to face away from the prevailing wind/direction of motion, the air ram delivers additional protection from the elements.
To suit model - TF Mazda BT50 (06/20 +)
To suit model - 4JJ3-TCX -3.0l L4