Toyota 71, 73, 75, 78 & 79 Narrow Front Landcruiser ARMAX (Factory Snorkel Replacement)
Safari ARMAX Performance Overview:
Safari ARMAX Performance Products suitable for Toyota Land Cruiser 70 Series Diesel include turbocharger, intercooler, engine management, exhaust, snorkel, oil cooler and drivetrain systems. Safari 4x4 Engineering ARMAX products are a combination of durable components and thoroughly engineered systems designed to enhance Toyota Land Cruiser 70 Series Diesel 4WD performance, durability and driveability - particularly vehicles that tow heavy loads or with increased duties ranging from four-wheel driving anywhere across the globe to the added GVM of the Armouring Industry.
ARMAX Products suitable for Toyota 4x4 70 Series Diesel include:
- Turbocharger System
- Intercooler System
- Engine Management
- Exhaust System
- Oil Cooler
- Drivetrain components.
Safari ARMAX Performance Systems have long been regarded as the ultimate in tough and powerful technology for diesel 4x4 vehicles. Precision built to OEM standards, every Safari ARMAX Performance product not only delivers a huge improvement in engine power and torque, but more importantly, robust, reliable and fuel efficient performance for many thousands of kilometres of rough and demanding roads and tracks.
The SS70HP Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota 70 Series Land Cruiser 4x4 is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of 01/1985-03/2007 Onwards Diesel 1HZ & 1HD-FTE engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Toyota 01/1985-03/2007 Onwards 1HZ & 1HD-FTE Diesel 70 Series Land Cruiser, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge air flow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Safari Snorkel suitable for Toyota 70 Series Land Cruiser 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
Part Number: SS70HP
· Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
· Specifically designed to replace the factory snorkel that is proven to not be watertight.
· Increased airflow for your 01/1985-03/2007 Onwards 4.2L 1HZ & 1HD-FTE Diesel engines
· Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
· Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
· Comprehensive Snorkel fitting guide suitable for Toyota 70 Series Land Cruiser 4WD with an accurate template for installation.
· Lifetime Warranty
- 1985-2007 Toyota LandCruiser 71, 73, 75, 78 79 Series Narrow Front Replacement of Factory Raised Air 4.2Litre-I6 Diesel (1HZ)
- 1985-2007 Toyota LandCruiser 71, 73, 75, 78 79 Series Narrow Front Replacement of Factory Raised Air 4.2Litre-I6 Diesel (1HD-FTE)
To Suit: Toyota Landcruiser 71, 73, 75, 78, 79 Series Narrow Front (01/85-03/07) replacement of factory snorkel
To Suite Engine: 1HZ 4.2L l6, 1HD-FTE 4.2L l6