Ford Everest Transmission Cooler
What is the best automatic transmission cooler kit? It’s one that combines durability and reliability with outstanding transmission cooling. Our Ford Everest Transmission Cooler allows your transmission to maintain normal operating temperates even while towing or going offroad and it is both durable and reliable as 4WD’ing in this country demands.
Add 1L Full Synthetic Transmission Fluid
When you are installing the transmission cooler you may want to top-up the transmission fluid. Select the “Add 1L Full Synthetic Transmission Fluid” option from the drop-down menu to add 1L of Full Synthetic Transmission Fluid.
Wholesale’s transmission cooler kits are:
- 4WD tough – Thick 3mm heavy duty steel
- Strong single piece bracket design – For maximum rigidity even over corrugations
- Custom designed for the Ford Everest
- Dual coated – both zinc plated and Mannex Black coated for maximum corrosion resistance
- High efficiency crossflow transmission oil cooler
- High temp trans cooler hose and fittings
- Full DIY installation instructions
As the largest 4WD transmission specialist in the southern hemisphere we see many failed from other less experienced retailers. It’s one of the reasons we designed and manufactured our very own Ford Everest Transmission Coolers here in Australia for Australian conditions.
- Never install a multi-piece transmission cooler bracket or one that includes the transmission cooler as part of the bracket structure. They are prone to fatigue and failure.
- Never install a stainless steel transmission cooler bracket. Stainless steel induces corrosion in your aluminium cooler. Just google “stainless steel and aluminium” to find out more.
Wholesale is proud of our kits because they are Australian designed and manufactured for our tough, outback conditions. They won’t let you down.
|Dimensions||54 × 33 × 15 cm|
|Would you like 1L Full Synthetic Transmission Fluid?||
Yes, Add 1L Trans Fluid, No, Do Not Add 1L Trans Fluid
To suit - Ford Everest UA – 3.2L Turbo Diesel with 6R80 6 Speed Auto
To suit - 2015 +
To suit - Duratorq P5AT - 3.2L Turbo Diesel - 2015 to Present - Duratorq ZSD-422 - 2.2L Turbo Diesel - 2015 to Present
Request More Information
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.