Universal Dual Cooler Kit 3/8″ (9.5mm Barb)
The perfect all-round heavy-duty cooler kit when a chassis specific kit is not available. 285mm wide x 330mm tall x 41mm thick.
What is the best automatic transmission cooler kit? It’s one that combines durability and reliability with outstanding transmission cooling. Our Universal Dual Cooler Kit 3/8″ (9.5mm Barb) allows your transmission to maintain normal operating temperatures even while under the heaviest of loads.
Wholesale’s transmission cooler kits are:
- Tough thick 3mm heavy duty steel
- Strong single piece bracket design with 4 adjustable mounts – For maximum rigidity even over corrugations
- Dual coated – both zinc plated and Mannex Black coated for maximum corrosion resistance
- 2 x High efficiency crossflow transmission oil coolers
- High temp trans cooler hose and fittings
- DIY installation instructions
As the largest 4WD transmission specialist in the southern hemisphere we see many failed from other less experienced retailers. It’s one of the reasons we designed and manufactured our very own Universal Dual Cooler Kit 3/8″ (9.5mm Barb) here in Australia for Australian conditions.
- Never install a multi-piece transmission cooler bracket or one that includes the transmission cooler as part of the bracket structure. They are prone to fatigue and failure.
- Never install a stainless steel transmission cooler bracket. Stainless steel induces corrosion in your aluminium cooler. Just google “stainless steel and aluminium” to find out more.
Here at Wholesale Automatics we are proud of our kits because they are Australian designed and manufactured for our tough and outback conditions. They won’t let you down.
|Dimensions||54 × 33 × 15 cm|
To suit - Toyota LandCruiser 105 Series 1FZ 4.5L Petrol with A442 4 Speed Auto
To suit - 1998 to 2007
Request More Information
Details of the product above will be automatically included with your enquiry.