Bushtech Aluminium Canopies combine unrivalled strength with a super-premium finish and the biggest side access doors possible. OEM build quality, backed with a manufacturers 10-year frame guarantee.
The result of 25 years industry experience.
The only genuine 300kg (dynamic) roof load limit in NZ... Load tested to 2,500kg!
Despite boasting unheard of strength, Bushtech aluminiuim canopies are lighter than plastic & fibreglass canopies!
- Typical weight just 65kg's.
- Tig welded construction is superior to canopies that bolt together. Much stronger. Supplied fully made up for instant install.
- Premium OEM Quality Finish. Meticulously hand finished & showing no exposed welds, our superior Bushtech canopies are set apart from others by the incredibly high standard of their finish.
- No ordinary powder coats. The highly durable, scratch resistant finish on Bushtech canopies needs to be seen to be appreciated.
- Unrivalled frame strength permits full size gullwing side doors. Much bigger side access compared to others.
- Door rubber seals are on the door, not canopy frame! This puts the rubbers safely out of harms way while you take advantage of the extra large side access.
- Unique internal door bracing means you won't find rivets appearing crudely through the door skins of Bushtech canopies, as seen with cheaper South African canopies. On Bushtech canopies gas struts and door locks mount to this unique door bracing. Superior for security and superior dust ingress protection when driving in gravel and off-road situations.
- Built Ready for Roof Loads. All our canopies come with heavy duty track on top as standard, ready to simply slide in one of our platform roof rack or load bar kits.
Bushtech Original Canopy standard Features.
- Powder-coated aluminium frame available in White/Black/Dark Grey or Beige.
- Powder-coated aluminium panels available in White/Black/Silver/Medium Grey/Dark Grey or Beige.
- Tread or Smooth panels.
- Fixed 4mm toughened windows in the front and rear.
- 2 x Roof rails to mount roof racks, Load bars or tents.
- Unique subframe profile allowing you to mount false floors, slides, and other accessories.
- Pre laser-cut holes to run wiring for lights or accessories without the need to drill into the doors or glue cabling.
- 4 x Fully slotted reinforced internal roof bars to easily attach standard M8 bolts or eye nuts (Suspend tables, cargo nets or solar panels from the roof)
- Pressure equalizer vent with filter (Neutralizes pressure in the load box)
- Roof top carrying capacity tested up to 2500kg.
- Strong light weight design 65kg (Double cabs)
- Mounting Points for all accessories.
- Continuous dust proof and waterproof hinges.
- Automotive door sealing rubbers placed on the doors to reduce damage when loading and off loading through the side doors.
- Specialized door bracings mounted to the locks and shocks reducing door flex, dust ingress and providing added security.
- Custom suspension base rubber to accommodate chassis flex and heavy roof loads.
- Foundation to add the full range of accessories without the need to modify anything.
- 2 x High quality gas struts per door.
- Large pressure leaver locks with custom UV stabilized rubbers and tension adjustors (Key alike)
- Rivnut free system used to mount accessories.
To Suit: Mitsubishi Triton (2017 - present)
Terms & Conditions
- 10-year canopy service plan.
- 10-year frame warranty.
- 2-year warranty on components